Wintermute Engine > Scripts, plugins, utilities, goodies

Soundscape Manager

<< < (2/2)

MrBehemoth:
12/01/14: Fixed a bug that was causing looped sounds to fade back in after the soundscape was changed, if 2 changes overlapped. Link above updated.

@Metamorphium - I watched your talk. Very interesting! I agree that interactive music is underrated. iMuse was a revolution that never happened - but maybe people are starting to catch on. I was already planning to do something similar to your ideas, but I'm not a musician, so your music objects, moods and pools is awesome but a bit beyond my abilities. :-[  What I did yesterday though is I made another entity, MusicMgr, similar to this one, that uses Spellbreaker's aMuse (http://forum.dead-code.org/index.php?topic=4768) and the Bass library to mix simple loops interactively. It's very basic, but for simple repetitive industrial-esque music (think Silent Hill) it works quite well, especially coupled with the soundscapes. (I kept music and soundscapes separate for simplicity's sake.) Is part 2 of your talk on it's way?

mihaipuiucernea:
Sorry to revive an old topic, but I would like to try the plugin. Anyone still hs it and is willing to upload it? Assuming the plugn creator is ok with it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version