Game development > Game announcements

NIGHT IN FOG - Tactical RPG

<< < (3/3)

Dendrobats:
Now testing multiple resolutions feature in game.
And at this point its seems very likely to be possible, as my stages are modular and are 6000x6000px in size by default, by changing resolution I just make more area to be visible.
So I need to write some script with realign UI at game load and it should work.
Other thing with I will need to find solution is End User settings mod so he can change resolutions from there.
startup.settings can be excluded from build so just need to change one line of settings.....

Dendrobats:
Yes it tottaly works, saved games works after load from different resolution UI fix script is executed.

Also made custom settings.game mod app for end user more here:
http://forum.dead-code.org/index.php?topic=6127.0

Dendrobats:
Hello, Community!

I was really trying to make this game happen, but it is really hard to do it on my own.
Without any team and any on involved in process but myself I dont have no one who would keep me going and I am loosing grip:)

So I would like to give all source code to community for free, my only wish is to be included in any project with will emerge from this source.
I feel that I can give my input, but I dont have at this point energy to be main project leader, so maybe some interesting games from this will happen and I would be part of it.

So if interested please contact me and I will arrange links for source code and other files needed.

Lot of coding might be needed to be remake as I was learning when started this all and now I might code it differently.
But any way lot of code has been written and lot of effort has been pot in game. Engine as it is now is there is already possible to make game all is needed is story and some work and game can be made. When I started to develop this game I tough that there will be some non coding persons, but at least some basic copy/paste scripting skills. So all ecosystem is ready for scripting, lot of things work out of box, just place them in scene edit attach general script for that item and it works. So I will provide my knowlage and I am ready to work with any teem with willing to take project.

One of big improvements for game is that it supports any resolution, it  is not fixed to one resolution....

I stoped at remaking battle engine to two movement points instead of AP system, remade movement system that automatically calculates movement possibilities based on scene, but did not remake shooting system to same two movements system. Also some scripting to UI elements rearrangement based on resolution is needed to done. So I am willing to code if I will have wings again:)

Also I stoped to work on story, but made development (Starting) level where to test all new things I code.

Lattest Demo:
https://app.box.com/s/jspjmu74cmcf07iys5ztq5z3xkpbm9v5

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version