General Category > General Discussion

"White chamber" source. Missing sprites

(1/2) > >>

Borbel:
Hello guys, I hope some of you tested “white chamber” sources. If so, could somebody explain me how to solve missing sprites problem in “scene editor”.

I have many “Invalid image” – signs, but there are no sprites at all, when I try to explore any scene in “scene editor”.

3cats:
Can you tell us where we can find the sources ?

Borbel:
http://studiotrophis.com/site/downloads\
scroll down to the bottom.

3cats:
Thank you for making your source files available to us. It's nice to be able to learn from other people's projects!

As for your question about the scene editor : I have only been using WME for a  few weeks, but one thing that comes to mind is : have you been changing your directory structure at all ? I mean, moving folders around and such ?
Once I point to the image/sprite again in the editor, it doesn't disappear on closing & reopening the editor... So, all seems to be fine... ???

Borbel:

--- Quote from: 3cats on February 23, 2014, 06:13:54 AM ---Thank you for making your source files available to us. It's nice to be able to learn from other people's projects!
--- End quote ---
These sources aren't mine actually. The project is property of "studiotrophis".

--- Quote ---As for your question about the scene editor : I have only been using WME for a  few weeks, but one thing that comes to mind is : have you been changing your directory structure at all ? I mean, moving folders around and such ?
Once I point to the image/sprite again in the editor, it doesn't disappear on closing & reopening the editor... So, all seems to be fine... ???
--- End quote ---
Hmm ok, i'll check that, by the way, what do you exactly mean by pointing to the image/sprite, cause there are no paths to the sprites at all there,  invalid_debug.bmp - that's all that I can see when I try to change the path to any sprite in the editor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version