Wintermute Engine > WME updates and announcements

Wintermute Engine Wiki

<< < (2/3) > >>

fireside:
Is login for the Wiki different than it is here?  I tried to log in but might have forgotten my password or something.  I'm going to do a Blender article with what I've learned so far.

Mnemonic:
I disabled registrations to the old wiki, because it got abused by spambots. Please use the new wiki (under construction): http://res.dead-code.org

The plan is to move everything to the new one. This wiki uses the same login as this forum.

fireside:
Is there a place to upload images and text files?  I don't think using something like imageshack would be a good idea.

Mnemonic:
Since my web space is somewhat limited, I can't allow anyone to upload files to the server. If your files aren't too large, I can upload them for you or I can grant you special permissions for the Wiki.

fireside:
OK.  There'll just be some jpg's.  I should be able to put the text stuff on the WIKI.  I'll get it together and then upload it to a site.  I'd use my FileFront site, that's pretty safe, but they're weird about images, they put them in this Flash thing so you can't really link to one.  Someone might want to try it this way.  It's a little hairy with the Blender exporter.  It borders on voodoo getting something to work right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version