Game development > Help wanted and offered

Looking for grafix designer

<< < (2/2)

Adventureforall:
hi,

Thanx for trying to look at my page, i'm sorry for the loading time, i made the flash file a little bit to big, i didn't think about the people who uses a 56kb modem, i thought no one will use them these day.

When i finished the script for the game a will make a new and English page, wich will be a little smaller.

I Know about the copyright of the name Police Quest, but i could not thing about an other good name, which will link to the old Police Quest Serie, but i will cange the name in the future when necesery

Jerrot:
hi adventureforall, (great nick!  ;) )

--- Quote from: Adventureforall on June 02, 2003, 12:42:52 PM ---Thanx for trying to look at my page, i'm sorry for the loading time, i made the flash file a little bit to big, i didn't think about the people who uses a 56kb modem, i thought no one will use them these day.

--- End quote ---

I've got a download rate of 768kbit/s, and it took minutes... maybe the connection was not too good either. I even forgot about it and suddenly, while programming some complex algorithm, the sound came up! I thought my computer is going crazy or something until I discovered your flash film in my browser. well, it was already finished at that time... I'll check it again later. ;)

Adventureforall:
I've change the page, now you can chose if you wish to see the intro or not, i've made the main page in English, but i'm thing that i made some writing error, i'm sorry for that, my english isn't very good.

Jerrot:
Yep, a skip link is reasonable before some 3.5M intro, thanks. :)

BTW: I'd like to help you, but even if I found the time - I really shouldn't! Read my own English and understand why!  :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version