Wintermute Engine > WME updates and announcements

Latest stable: WME 1.9.1 (January 1, 2010)

<< < (3/7) > >>

lacosaweb:
Thanks a lot!!! Great news!!! ::rock

eborr:
any chance I can just see the documentation without downloading the code ?

odnorf:
Check WME documentation online.

FogGobbler:
Hi and good morning!

Fantastic work, Mnemonic!  ::beer

Just to get to get it right, is it now via shaders possible to use per-pixel lighting instead of vertex lighting?

Bye,
Oli

Mnemonic:

--- Quote from: Daniel on September 27, 2009, 07:59:17 AM ---WOW, I wasn't expecting this at all! I thought 1.x will only get bug fixes and suddenly here is a new major feature...

--- End quote ---
This seemed like a relatively simple way of expanding WME 1.x lifetime. Also I thought I should provide a basic framework before several developers hack effect support into wme codebase independently on each other (not that it didn't happen already...).

--- Quote from: FogGobbler on September 30, 2009, 06:02:58 AM ---Just to get to get it right, is it now via shaders possible to use per-pixel lighting instead of vertex lighting?

--- End quote ---
I think so, yes. At least I do believe you have all the necessary tools for that.

--- Quote from: cremen on September 27, 2009, 03:10:04 PM ---Many BIG thanks for this release!!!
(black background from ProjectMan... no color choice)

--- End quote ---
Cool, thanks for testing.

I'd like to create a WME project for effect testing. You know, a single scene with a teapot actor, which would allow you to select an .fx file an apply it to the teapot. Ideally the project would come with a community-created library of wme-compatible .fx files. So I would like to encourage everyone to share their effects, no matter how complex or simple they are. They can serve as inspiration or a starting point for other effects.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version