Wintermute Engine > WME updates and announcements

Latest beta: WME 1.10.1 (July 19, 2012)

<< < (3/7) > >>

skuttleman:
I recently tried using this beta with a project I was working on with WME 1.9.1. My game seemed to run fine, but then I saved a game and then loaded it. After loading the saved game, I clicked on the screen (to make my actor walk) and my game shutdown. It did this 3 times in a row. When I went back to WME 1.9.1, my game ran fine.

lacosaweb:

--- Quote ---FIX: Crash after unloading an actor which is set as Game.InventoryObject.
--- End quote ---

I had been fighting with this!!!

Thanks a lot for these updates!

Mnemonic:
I found a crash bug related to TrueType fonts which I believe is what skuttleman was experiencing (could you please confirm your game uses TrueType fonts?).
I will be releasing a new version later.

As for source code, yes I will release it. The truth is I have the entire WME 1.x source tree on BitBucket now but I have a problem with the UI library used by SceneEdit/SpriteEdit. The sources used to be available, now they are not and the license forbids me to redistribute them.
The solution would be to create a separate source code repository that would contain everything BUT the UI library. That would mean you'd be able to compile everything except SceneEdit/SpriteEdit.

skuttleman:

--- Quote from: Mnemonic on August 08, 2012, 12:18:25 PM ---I found a crash bug related to TrueType fonts which I believe is what skuttleman was experiencing (could you please confirm your game uses TrueType fonts?).

--- End quote ---

All of my fonts are bitmap fonts.

Mnemonic:
Ok, that's bad news:) Any change I could test your game?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version