Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest WME version: WME 1.9.1 (January 1st, 2010) - download

Author Topic: Help wanted Graphic artists and Programmers  (Read 3949 times)

mylesblasonato

• Developer
  • Frequent poster
  • "Give up is to fail as sacrifice is to succeed"
    • View Profile
    • Royal Wins
Help wanted Graphic artists and Programmers
« on: October 07, 2007, 10:05:24 AM »

Hi guys, I am developing a game for my academy/game school project, and because I say school project doesn't mean I am going to put no effort into it. This game will be used in my portfolio so I want it to be good.

I have completed the story and Game Design document. I will send those documents to anyone who wants to look at them.

The cutscenes or cinematics will be in the style of a comic book with the camera showing a cell at a time. Even though it is in the style of a comic book there will be voices. I need someone that is capable of blending a comic book with an animation and make something unique. Even if it is like the "Elite Beat Agents" comic book cutcenes, that would be good. I also need a programmer who can program a sort of ability system. There will only be two. Strength and Speed. The player will sometimes have to use these abilities instead of items to solve puzzles in the game.

Anyway guys the rest is in the GGD and Story document, if interested I will send you the GGD and story documents. A schedule has also been created. I started work on this game 14 weeks ago. Now it's time to develop it. It will be a free project so unfortunatly I can't pay anyone but you can use the project in your portfolio.

Again any questions you have about the story or GDD feel free to email me at:
mylesblasonato988 *AT* hotmail.com 

Now for a bit of info on the game.

Story plot:

Your character Jack Jacobs is attacked by a werewolf on the night he is experimenting with his science project. After having wierd nightmares he decides to tell his best friend Zack. Zack suggests he goes and see's a Gypsy. After talking with the Gypsy Jack learns that he needs to find ingredients to prevent himself from becoming a werewolf. That is only the beginning...

Art Style:

The games art style will in the same style as Day of the Tentacle, Pajama Sam or even Runaway. I need wierd comic book style graphics.

Some pictures on concept art:

Jack Jacobs character

Jack Jacobs wolf character

Jack's Bedroom

Anyway guys again feel free to email me at:
mylesblasonato988 *AT* hotmail.com
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 01:19:48 AM by mylesb »
Lead Game Designer, Royal Wins.
@mylesblasonato
@royalwins
http://au.linkedin.com/pub/myles-blasonato/26/600/a38

mylesblasonato

• Developer
  • Frequent poster
  • "Give up is to fail as sacrifice is to succeed"
    • View Profile
    • Royal Wins
Re: Help wanted Graphic artists and Programmers
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 07:37:18 AM »

Hey guys I got some new screenshots to post. Enjoy, any feedback would be awsome.  ::beer

I am still looking for artists and programmers. If anyone is interested then please email me at:
mylesblasonato988*AT*hotmail.com

Myles Blasonato.
President, ICU Games.
Lead Game Designer, Royal Wins.
@mylesblasonato
@royalwins
http://au.linkedin.com/pub/myles-blasonato/26/600/a38

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.