Wintermute Engine Forum

Wintermute Engine => WME Lite => Topic started by: TheDerman on November 06, 2012, 05:40:34 PM

Title: Problems
Post by: TheDerman on November 06, 2012, 05:40:34 PM
Hi all,

I'm really struggling here - I'm using the latest sources and dependencies as provided, but Wmelite definitely won't change the sound channel volumes at all. And the All the sprites that I put over the scenes for things that have changed in the scene are all expanded and out of alignment. This graphic issues is only present on Mac and iOS however - Wmelite on Windows seems fine.

Somebody else must have come across these issues. I can't be the only one. I can work around the volume issue, but the graphical issue is a pretty major thing. Is it the SDL thing? Or is it Xcode? Or is it something I need to do different with my sprites? There are several iOS games out now - someone must have an idea how to resolve this.

I would appreciate a little advice. Pleeeeaaaaassssseeeeeeeee........  :)
Title: Re: Problems
Post by: genuinefafa on November 20, 2012, 08:21:27 PM
Are you sure you are using the correct dependencies? You have to understand that all resources are managed by them.
(check the latest source and dependencies at bitbucket -

If that's ok. What resolution are you using on the DCP configuration?
On our game, we are forcing specific resolution for each device.
We will be pushing (on bitbucket) our changes in a few days from now. Anyways, there is this post with more details:

ps: If you care about point-and-click adventures, you can vote for Reversion Chapter 2 on Greenlight -

Title: Re: Problems
Post by: TheDerman on November 21, 2012, 05:21:30 PM
I've used the dependencies and the source that is available at BitBucket. But the sound volume will not change in any way. It seems set on full volume. I can't chnage it using SetSoundChannelVolume or SetGlobalMusicVolume. Just stays the same.

The resolution is 1024x768. I'm not including separate packages for each device. I'm just using the same assets for each device. I think the graphic problem was still there on the iPad 2 which has a 1024x768, but I can't remember, and I only have an iPad 3 now.